Thông tin tuyển dụng ( Mô tả công việc, yêu cầu, quyền lợi,..)
- Develop, design, and optimize applications using the Angular Framework.
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and stakeholders to ensure high-quality code and user experiences.
- Strong focus on creating amazing user experiences.
- Effectively manage timelines and expectations.
- Read and comprehend functional and technical specifications.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Quality Assurance Analysts, and other Developers toensure that best practices and all established processes are followed when implementingsolutions.
- ‘Digging in’ to investigate bugs and offer solutions.
- Follow a rigorous software development process to deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Have 3 years of total front-end development experience;
- At least 02 years of deep, hands-on Angular development experience OR 02 years deep hands-on development experience with another SPA technology (e.g. React.js, Vue) + 1 year of Angular experience;
- Deep understanding of how to optimize Angular applications for iOS and Android, including offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
- Experience working on at least two high-volume production systems;
- Experience with the following libraries/technologies is strongly desired: Redux, Reactiveprogramming, Bootstrap, Docker, BitBucket pipelines, responsive design, MongoDB, publicclouds (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.), DevOps, Agile Development, continuous integration;
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Software/Computer Engineering.
- Work in Tan Binh Dist., from Monday to Friday, no OT;
- Highly paid and competitive salary package ($1,500 – $4,000 Gross), 13th-month salary + bonus (based on both company and individual performances);
- 12 days of annual leave and 05 days of sick leave;
- Healthcare, parking, telephone, and bank allowances are provided;
- 100 USD for an annual health check.
Please send your Eng CV to email: [email protected] or Zalo 0388701314 (Tuong Van) for more information!
Lượt xem: 71